The Do Book Co.
This Do Inhabit book will help you to create a home (and work space) that invites connection and creativity. With room-by-room guides and an emphasis on nature as a source of inspiration – regardless of the size of your space, you will discover:
- A few simple rules of interior design
- The importance of evoking all five senses
- Lessons from the Japanese art of forest bathing
- How to style your objects, hang art and lay a supper table
- Styling those places you inhabit is not about trends, it is about creating a space that is meaningful to you.
The book features beautiful full colour photography throughout. 128 pages.